Sunday, September 25, 2011

Moving on.

Sorry for the little self pity party, there's just some times that things are so ridiculous that you just have to blow up and move on four seconds later. For me it's just like that too, short outburst - everything's cool. Granted, the fact that you can blow up on your own personal blog with no consequences helps a lot with that too lol.

Anyway, on to the main point of this post. I do a lot of reading on things like astral projection, lucid dreaming and getting in touch with the subconscious. I never have really been able to get in touch with myself though, despite trying meditation, hypnosis and lucid dreaming. Astral projection doesn't really help much with that, it's more along the lines of experiencing life from a different plane of existence - which is still very interesting to me.

My point is this: there are wells of information just below our consciousness behind a door we should all open. Not all of the information is good, but it's better to know yourself for what you are - all the good and all the bad. For some people though, it's not as easy as turning the knob and walking in. It's more akin to trying to break into a bank vault - not so simple. With enough practice and diligent perseverance I will eventually reach these wells of knowledge but I also want to use all the tools at my disposal.

All of that being said I will end this short post with a request for any links anyone might have which would help me to get to that point. Thanks in advance for any help that you render to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment