Never been much of an environmentalist, I recycle and that such but that only does so much. Seems only fitting to start this post with a quote from lamb of god though. "Only after the last tree's cut, and the last river poisoned. Only after the last fish is caught will you find that money cannot be eaten." She'll take it back boys and girls, floods, volcanoes and earthquakes - a good old fashioned apocalypse if we don't use a little more discretion in our ways.
I'm not talking about some divine retribution, I'm a little more intelligent than that. I'm talking about the burning of fossil fuels destroying our atmosphere while we burn the candle from the other end as well by deforestation simultaneously being aggressive towards both sides of the very thing that makes our existence possible - the ecosystem. Don't even get me started on oil spills and the extinction of several species of animals. We're fucking shit up fellas, we've gotta make a turn for the better or barrel down the abyss to a calm nothingness.
Take a stand for your planet, for your lives. Stop deforestation in mass areas, plant trees, recycle, stop the hunting of animals to extinction. Be a little more kind to the environment that sustains all life, not just ours. It wont even take much time out of your oh so busy fake little lives, all you need do is sign digital petitions and raise awareness, if you're really feeling frisky you might even join an activist group. Please and thank you.
Link to a petition signing website which hosts several petitions for good and idiotic ideals. I say good and idiotic because some of them are just plain retarded, please use discretion in what you sign. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment