Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sometimes you just want to

Make a difference. "Huh, did the human hater really say that?" Yeah, I know. Uncharacteristic you might think but the fact of the matter is I've always been an advocate of peace and love. I've always been kind, and known as a good guy by all who know me. It's only those who know me on a level of being within my mental walls that know of my hate filled mind. In all honesty though I conquered my hate a long time ago, if that wasn't so I'd be in prison for a whole hell of a lot of murder.

All that being said I think that I would like to make a difference in the world today because being a wage slave to a government that perpetuates debt just so 1% of the population can profit like mad makes me sick. How do I do it though, how do you wake people up who don't want to see the truth? This will require some thinking, more to be posted when I come up with a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment