This blog's sole purpose is to function as a kind of journal / thought pad. My handwriting is atrocious so yeah.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Rain rain, come and stay - then play again another day.
It's raining today, has been for the last three days now. I love the rain, it's really my favorite kind of weather. Not just because it's been really hot or because we need the moisture or anything. I find rain to be fascinating, it always puts me in a great mood, there's something just peaceful about it.... some hidden healing quality to it. Of course, that being said rain, like all nature, can still be a dangerous adversary. I may be a misanthropist but that doesn't mean I particularly want anyone to die - so be careful on the roads you flesh bags. On a somewhat related note, I also prefer the moon to the sun. I kind of wish we lived in an eternal night, I always feel better at night. That's probably just because there aren't a lot of people out at night where I live. The rodeo is coming up this weekend, the town will be very busy... I must buy food so that I wont have to leave the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment