Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rampant Silence

I’m not so sure; I can’t quite tell,
But I think I might be mad as hell,
‘Cause life in general tends to suck,
And no one seems to give a fuck,
Ship of fortune’s long set sail,
But still I sit here mad as hell,
Upon the shores of trepidation,
Seeking answers from my nation,
But in speaking they tend to fail,
And as always I’m mad as hell,
So I try to find some solace,
In respect, compassion and knowledge,
But now my sanity grows frail,
Still my mind is mad as hell,
I might calm down if I use a gun,
And bring cold silence to everyone,
I might feel pleasure with corruption felled,
But I’ll probably still be mad as hell,
Until the day that I’m not spited,
And the wrongs have all been righted,
Until the day my anger’s quelled,
I’ll just sit here, mad as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment